Transfers Raiola: Verratti will stay at PSG… for now Sacha Pisani Last updated 2 years ago 12:35 11/9/2017 FacebookTwitterRedditcopy Comments(3) Getty Images Transfers PSG Napoli Ligue 1 Serie A Primera División The agent is unsure what the future holds for the Italian midfielder at Paris Saint-Germain Mino Raiola refused to offer any guarantees over star Marco Verratti’s future at French giants Paris Saint-Germain.Verratti was the subject of intense speculation linking him with Barcelona as he dropped agent Donato Di Campli for Raiola amid the rumours.Neymar to be CL top scorer at 12/1 Article continues below Editors’ Picks ‘I’m getting better’ – Can Man Utd flop Fred save his Old Trafford career? Why Barcelona god Messi will never be worshipped in the same way in Argentina Lyon treble & England heartbreak: The full story behind Lucy Bronze’s dramatic 2019 Liverpool v Man City is now the league’s biggest rivalry and the bitterness is growing The Italy international remained at PSG as Neymar arrived from Barca and Kylian Mbappe swapped Ligue 1 champions Monaco for a Paris homecoming.Raiola, however, is unsure what the future holds for Verratti in the French capital.”Verratti will stay at PSG, at least for the moment,” Raiola told Rai Sport’s La Domenica Sportiva.”I can’t say about the future because I am not a magician.”Raiola also responded to criticism from Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis over comments made regarding client and Italy forward Lorenzo Insigne.Having already said Insigne is capable of playing at a higher level, Raiola added: “Napoli play football appreciated all over the world, that is obvious, and everywhere I go colleagues ask me about them. De Laurentiis should be happy that [head coach Maurizio] Sarri is appreciated.”Insigne has a contract. We seem to want players to become slaves of either clubs or agents. I merely expressed an opinion, that Insigne could happily play for Barcelona, Real Madrid or Manchester United.” read more
zoom BW LNG has taken delivery of BW Lilac, a 173,400 cbm liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier, from Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME). The newbuilding was delivered to its owner on March 17, 2018.BW Lilac is the second of three identical ships featuring the M-type, Electronically Controlled, Gas Injection (MEGI) engines BW currently has on order.Flying the flag of Malta, the 96,000 dwt vessel has a length of 295 meters and a width of 46.4 meters. Currently, BW Lilac has a market value of USD 191.3 million, according to data provided by VesselsValue.The second LNG carrier from the batch, BW Tulip, was handed over to the company earlier this year.BW LNG has a fleet of 21 vessels – sixteen in operation and five newbuildings.
zoomImage Courtesy: Oltmann Gruppe Germany’s Oltmann Gruppe has started a mutual fund with a multipurpose freighter which was launched earlier this year. The move comes ten years after the beginning of the shipping crisis which is now coming to an end, as explained by this asset manager specialized in shipping investments.Specifically, investors can participate with a minimum amount of EUR 20,000 (around USD 23,000). The first repayment of 5 percent is planned for 2019 and is to rise successively to 12 percent. A further payout of around 118 percent is planned from the sale of the ship. Overall, a return of around 8.16 % per year after tax is forecast.MS Bootes is the second ship in the new series of four special multipurpose freighters built by Briese shipping company.Classified as a green ship, it stands for a new generation of ships that is considerably more efficient, economical and ecological. As informed, the vessel can achieve fuel saving of around 30 percent compared to older ship types.In addition, thanks to the wheelhouse at the front, the multipurpose freighter can be used for higher and larger loads. It can also travel with an open, continuous hold (open top).The 90-meter-long ship has been used in European short sea shipping since July. It is currently sailing from Constanza (Bulgaria) to Montrose (Scotland) and transports windmill blades.The partner on board is heavy lift/multipurpose shipping group Briese from Leer which has been cooperating with the Oltmann Gruppe for around 30 years. This is the 130th joint ship project.Founded in 1986, the Oltmann Gruppe has 243 ship funds initiated and a total investment volume of over EUR three billion. read more
Related Items:#magneticmedianews Photo Credit: The Tribune Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppNassau, Bahamas, February 23, 2017 – Public complaint about voter registration officers making the process difficult for them has resulted in those officers being removed. National Security Minister, Dr Bernard Nottage who has responsibility for the Parliamentary Registration Department listened in the House of Assembly yesterday as Tall Pines MP, Leslie Miller gave several accounts of people who have been frustrated, asked to return and sent to other sites just to be registered to vote.Minister Nottage assured the public during House of Assembly yesterday that are dealing with the repeated complaints. The report is that several of those revising officers, in the lead up to the general elections and where voter registration has been slower than in previous time, have been replaced.The voter register list now stands at 115,000; the Parliamentary Registration Department says there are 180,000 Bahamians eligible to vote.#MagneticMediaNews The Luxury of Grace Bay in Down Town Provo Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp ALERT # 2 ON POTENTIAL TROPICAL CYCLONE NINE ISSUED BY THE BAHAMAS DEPARTMENT OF METEOROLOGY THURSDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 9 PM EDT Recommended for you Electricity Cost of Service Study among the big agenda items at September 11 Cabinet meeting read more
Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp#TurksandCaicos, September 21, 2017 – Providenciales – Due to imminent weather conditions from Hurricane Maria, and recent damages sustained from Category 5 Hurricane Irma, a number of changes to service provisions will take effect as both medical centres operate under emergency mode.Cockburn Town Medical Centre:Following a durability assessment of recent temporary roof repairs against hurricane force winds, patients will be relocated from Cockburn Town Medical Centre on Grand Turk as a safety precautionary measure. Patient safety is our number one priority. The assessment examined the strength and potential durability of provisional roof repairs conducted post-Irma, and their reliability level against atmospheric elements associated with powerful hurricanes.Patients from Cockburn Town Medical Centre, especially high-risk patients, will be transferred overseas for alternative care. These include dialysis patients on Grand Turk. Expectant mothers, 36 weeks gestation and over, will also be transferred to Cheshire Hall Medical Centre or an alternative regional healthcare facility. TCI Hospital in collaboration with the National Health Insurance Board secured travel arrangements prior to the closure of the Providenciales International Airport.The Emergency Department at Cockburn Town Medical Centre will remain open as long as weather conditions permit. A full contingent of consultants, emergency room physicians and nurses will remain on standby in Grand Turk to provide emergency medical care following the passage of the storm. Personnel from the British Military will support the contingent and render technical support to assist in the resumption of services after the storm.Cheshire Hall Medical Centre:Similar to the steps followed during the previous storm, limited clinics currently in operation at Cheshire Hall Medical Centre, Outpatient Department will be closed until further notice. Appointments including elective surgeries will remain postponed. Essential hospital staff will remain onsite until the passage of the storm. Non-essential staff members will be temporarily relieved of duty.The Emergency Department at Cheshire Hall Medical Centre will remain open 24 hours. Residents are encouraged to only utilize the Emergency Department for urgent cases. Contact 911 for medical emergencies.Antenatal patients on Providenciales will be contacted and advised to relocate to the hospital for safety. Other high-risk patients will be determined by medical staff and contacted accordingly. Dialysis and Oncology patients at both hospital sites will be advised of changes in their scheduled treatment plans.Supplies such medication, water, food, medical gas and fuel for backup generators have been reviewed and replenished as needed at both medical centers.TCI Hospital will continue to monitor Hurricane Maria in collaboration with Disaster Management stakeholders. A bulletin will be issued regarding the resumption of normal services once the all clear is given. Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Related Items: read more
00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN MARCOS (KUSI) – Future Champions Golf is excited to announce we have reached record participation for the 2018 FCG International Junior Golf Championship that will be played on several San Diego area golf courses from July 1-6, 2018. This is the 11th Annual event being administered by the local Future Champions Golf company that was started at Stadium Golf Center by PGA Professional Chris Smeal.We have 592 junior golfers ages 4-18 representing 36 different countries. Several past champions of this event are now Champions on both the PGA and LPGA Tours. What originally started as a warm up event for the IMG Academy Junior World has now become a major event annually in junior golf. We are happy about the continued growth of this event and are proud to offer this event as a first come first serve event open to every junior golfer age 4-18.This is your opportunity to shine on the world stage and for the older age divisions this event has become one of the most highly recruited events by college golf coaches. Last year 39 college golf coaches were on site recruiting at the event. The most popular age division again this year is the 15-18 Boys Division that again sold out at 180 competitors. We are also thrilled to have filled the Girls 15-18 Division with 90 players.“We aim to provide the highest quality world championship events for junior golfers of all ages focusing on first-class tournament operations, a family fun atmosphere, and an opportunity to showcase your skill and passion on the world stage” says Chris Smeal, Founder of Future Champions Golf.This year’s event is sponsored by Callaway Golf and Tough as Steel. For more information about the tournament, click here.KUSI’s Ginger Jeffries was live at St. Mark Golf Course where she spoke to tournament Director, Chris Smeal, and 8-year-old phenom Arjun Somani. Arjun has won 21 tournaments in a row, and says he can’t wait to be on the PGA tour. KUSI Newsroom, Posted: July 5, 2018 Updated: 10:01 AM July 5, 2018 KUSI Newsroom 2018 Future Champions Golf International Junior Golf Championship Categories: Good Morning San Diego, Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter read more